I wanted to share a special little treat with you today, the Easter Jelly Bean Poem. This DIY project is perfect for handing out a special little Easter treat. Think, school treats, party favors, and more, plus it is super easy. You just need to gather a few things and devote a minimal amount of time.
Be sure to click here to see the full post.
Here’s what you need:
- Container (bag, box, or jar)
- Jelly Beans
- Printable Poem
- Paper and / or Cardstock
- Glue Stick
- Ribbon or Stapler
You can use bags, jars, or even cute boxes for these treats.
- Print off your Easter Jelly Bean Prayer Poem printable
- Cut out the poem (I used decorative scissors).
- Using a paper cutter, cut the cardstock in half vertically.
- Take each vertical piece, and cut in half horizontally. (This will be the size you use for bags).
If making tags for jars or boxes, you can cut each piece in half again.
- Trim the cardstock with decorative scissors (if desired).
- Glue the poem to the cardstock.
- Punch a hole in the corner of the tag.
- Run ribbons through the hole.
- Fill the jar or box with jelly beans (be sure all colors mentioned in the poem are present).
Tie the tag to the box or jar.
Share the joy of Easter with a sweet little treat and an adorable printable poem! Your kids, family, and friends will love it.
Materials used for this project:
- Jelly Beans