Make a Easter Bunny Reclaimed Wood Sign - 3 Styles

Pallets are the perfect material to make seasonal projects. These cute little bunnies are a cheap and easy way to add to your Easter decor!

All you need are some pallet boards or other boards, nailer (this is the one I use), some paint, scraps of fabric, chalk, glue and a bunny tail.

Cut pallet boards to the size you want your sign. Lay the boards face down and measure top to bottom. Cut 2 boards that length to hold your sign together. Nail them to the back, making sure to nail each sign board.

Paint each board a different color with acrylic paint or paint of your choice. Let dry.

Print a bunny pattern from your computer or hand draw a bunny on your sign with white chalk.

Paint the inside of the bunny pattern with white acrylic paint. Let dry. Add a second coat of white if needed to cover the colors under the bunny.

Glue on a tail. I had this burlap clip in my craft stash. I just took off the clip and glued it on the sign with e6000. This is what I had on hand. Use whatever round object you have on hand! Make it your own!

After making this first bunny sign I thought... what if I did the opposite and left the bunny unpainted.

So I built another sign. Above you can see how I put together smaller signs.

For this sign you will need to print a bunny pattern on your computer or draw one on a piece of paper or cardstock.

Cut the bunny out or use the bunny from the first sign. You will be using this as a stencil for this sign.

Spray the bunny with repositionable glue to help keep the bunny stencil in place.

Get some white paint on your brush and holding the stencil with one hand, start on the bunny and brush out onto the boards. Continue to do that all the way around the stencil, making sure to always brush going away from the bunny stencil and going to the edge of your sign.

Remove the stencil and there you have it, your bunny shape!

Add a fluffy tail and you have the perfect rustic Easter sign!

Follow the link below to see one more Easter sign idea. Dress up your table with a scrap wood lantern to add more to your rustic Easter decor!

What sign is your favorite? Come on over to divaofdiy.com for a ton of other DIY ideas just like these! Sign up for our emails so you never miss a new project!

12 Christmas Home Tours You're SO Going To Fall For
30 Neat Ideas To Upgrade Your Backyard
Cut Up Some Pallets For These 20 Amazing Ideas
3 Gorgeous & Easy Projects to Help You Decorate for Fall
30 Adorable DIY Ideas For July 4th
26 Adorable Ornament Ideas to Get You REALLY Excited for Christmas
How A Little Bit Of Glitter Can Go A Long Way!
Live Life In Color With These Amazing Ideas For Your Home
Check Out These Wonderful Ways To Decorate Your Plain Mugs
29 Ways To Get A Splash Of Blue In Your House
The Top 9 Kitchen Countertop Makeovers People Are Doing Now
These Clever Ideas Will Help You With Spring Cleaning
Diva of DIY