DIY Etched Mini Vases

I got some fun etching creme from Etchall to play with and I thought how about some fun mini vases with cool geometric patterns on them, that would be fun! So I had these old glass mini bottles, remind me of little milk jugs, and I thought they could would be perfect fit for this project.

diy etched mini vases

Clean the bottles really well. Take off all labels and sticky parts. Then wash with soap and water to remove all residue.

diy etched mini vases

Cut strips of the yellow etch mask and layers around the jar. The apply the creme all around the jar.

diy etched mini vases

Let the jars sit for 15 to let do its magic!! Wipe the cream off and place back in the jar, it is reusable!! Clean the jars in water to remove all extra creme, and then remove the yellow tape.

diy etched mini vases

Glue some teal rope to the top (or any color that strikes your fancy) and place little battery candles in your jar for a pretty votive holder.

diy etched mini vases

You can also filled with water and use them for flower vases. So many fun ideas for these little jars!! Fill with dirt and use as planters, collect sea glass, coins, the ideas are endless!!

Here is a video tutorial on how to make these fun mini vases.

• Jars  (upcycled)
  • Etching creme  (etchall)
  • Rope  (Canvas Corp Brands)
Erin Reed | Erin Reed Makes