How to clean streaks off a mirror?

+5
  • Janet Pizaro Janet Pizaro on Mar 19, 2017
    make a mixture of white vinegar and water 50/50 and use a micro-fiber cloth.
  • Shoshana Shoshana on Mar 20, 2017
    I like that recipe as well! Vinegar and water. The real trick is using the right material that won't leave streaks (ie a micro-fiber cloth or squeegee). Good luck!
  • Leah Deverett Leah Deverett on Mar 20, 2017
    Spraying it with water and using newspaper (instead of paper towel) to wipe the mirror down leaves it looking streak free!
  • Pattycake Pattycake on Mar 20, 2017
    Use a solution of 1 tb. dawn dishwashing detergent & 1/2 gal. f hot water. Rinse with clean water & dry like doing dishes. I also use this method to do windows.
  • Candy Baldwin-Grant Candy Baldwin-Grant on Mar 23, 2017
    I like to use rubbing alcohol. Whatever percentage I have on hand in my bathroom cabinet.
    It works great and the mirror doesn't fog up as bad.
  • Reggie Strong Reggie Strong on Mar 23, 2017
    I bought a Bissell hand held steamer and will never dread washing windows or mirrors again. It comes with a squeegee. No streaks whatsoever and squeaky clean. I have 13 windows just on my porch alone and did them in no time with no effort at all. I would buy the steamer just for windows and will never o without one again.
  • Wanda sinnema Wanda sinnema on Mar 25, 2017
    Micro fiber work great. My fav's are brown and from Italy got them from QVC in a 3 pack..cut to size needed and keep one in the car, and in each bathroom