How to Add Custom Trim Moulding To Windows

24K Views
Watch our video and learn how easy it is to add moulding to windows to make them look custom!
  • how to add custom trim moulding to windows, diy, how to, wall decor, windows, woodworking projects

Suggested materials for this project:

Katie & Jon (Sew Woodsy)

• Cor1382303
      Cor1382303

Katie and Jon, excellent video that you guys provided in adding custom moulding for windows. This type of project sure reminded me of the one that my father was talking to me about. His plan is to get started on adding some moulding around his windows because the mouldings that he had were broken off. <a href='http://www.contemporarymouldings.com' ></a>

• Jfi10811304
        Jfi10811304

What a terrific idea!! I have been looking for a project that would add a wow! factor to a triple window occupying a central location in a small guest bedroom. This looks like a terrific possibility! Thanks so much for your creativity! Judy F.