How to Add Custom Trim Moulding To Windows

Watch our video and learn how easy it is to add moulding to windows to make them look custom!
how to add custom trim moulding to windows, diy, how to, wall decor, windows, woodworking projects
Katie & Jon (Sew Woodsy)

• Jfi10811304

What a terrific idea!! I have been looking for a project that would add a wow! factor to a triple window occupying a central location in a small guest bedroom. This looks like a terrific possibility! Thanks so much for your creativity! Judy F.

• Jkk9744922

I wish the gentleman would have given us measurements for pieces that need cutting out. How long should they be ? I guess I will look on line for a better description.