HELLO SPRING! I'm in the Garden

Happy 1st day of Spring! Yippie Hooray! Hands down, my favorite time of year. I choose to ignore that it’s 31 degrees and everything is still snow covered. Somewhere under that white slushy stuff are my crocuses, tulips and daffodils. These are just a few of my favorite things...
Lela's Garden - Daffodil in the Spring
Lela's Garden - Daffodil in the Spring
My first daffodil that pops up every year in my garden. I just love them! I have big plans to plant many more in the fall.
Lela's Garden - Peonies in full bloom
Lela's Garden - Peonies in full bloom
Those breathtaking peonies. I wind up splitting them every few years but, that's fine with me. I now have these beauties spread throughout my yard.
Lela's Garden - Vivid color from my Dianthus
The vibrant color that comes from my Dianthus is really beautiful. This photo doesn't do it justice.
Lela's Garden - A small garden area I love
Can't wait to see the garden in full bloom again. Flowers and my gardens are my "Happy Place" and springtime is a nice reminder that it won't be long now. If you need me... "I'm in the Garden" Enjoy your day ~Lela (TrashFindRedesigned on ETSY) My BLOG at www.trashfindredesigned.com
Trash Find Redesigned

• Brenda S.

Your garden is so pretty!!

• Gloria

Phoenix
    I don't know. Its hot sunny and low 90's. Who could ask for better