Moss Covered Monogram

I have to give you all credit for this one, honestly if it wasn't for so many of you who constantly inspire me through this blogosphere world I wouldn't be so inspired on a daily basis, I literally have a list that who knows if it'll ever end. So many of you motivate me and inspire me to try some if not most of my DIY's shared here and hopefully I can inspire a few of you along the way too.

But before I move on to showing you the details of how to make this Spring inspired monogram, I'm so excited to share with you all that this year, myself, amongst other talented creatives, were chosen as Ambassadors for National DIY Day which is right around the corner, April 2nd to be exact.  Best part its all for a great cause, as ambassadors for this special day we're supporting AdoptAClassroom.org and their mission to give teachers a hand by providing much-needed classroom materials that also provides the assistance for them to continue helping our kids grow.  Isn't this awesome, just another excuse to get creative and give back, all in one. 

As a mom who's been involved from PTA president to treasurer and a constant volunteer at my kids schools and now as a National DIY DAY ambassador I am proud to support AdoptAClassroom.org and their mission to give teachers a hand by providing much-needed classroom materials so that their students can learn and succeed. National DIY DAY and Charmed Crown Blog are committed to supporting classrooms and providing tools for students and teachers to enhance the creative learning experience.

Support AdoptAClassroom.org by Texting a Donation Today! Text the word “Give” to (678) 582-8594 and you will be prompted through a secure system to make a donation of your choice! 

Okay, with that said, now let's move on to even more exciting stuff!

I thought creating this easy and inspired moss covered monogram would be fun to add to our home for some Spring pizzazz!

Its super easy to make.

All you need is your own monogram which you can find at any craft store even at Target. I basically used one that we've had for quite a while now and wasn't to fond of so I thought I'd cover it up with hopes of me liking it more this way. Which I definitely do now.

You'll also need some moss which you can choose any type you want, but I found that this one here was already layed out and easy to use.  You won't use it all, which is nice because I like to have extra for other projects.
It was easy to apply and less messy than most but be warned, this is a messy project, so make room and prep your work area.

Charmed Crown & Co.