Christmas Was Simple and Calm for Us This Year.

With all of the hustle and bustle of the Christmas season, with all of the prep required to celebrate we really wanted to create a calm, simple Christmas yet make it feel festive and relaxing. I think we achieved that, come visit the blog and see for yourself.
christmas was simple and calm for us this year, christmas decorations, seasonal holiday decor, Our simple front porch that peace sign glowed all over the property
Our simple front porch, that peace sign glowed all over the property.
christmas was simple and calm for us this year, christmas decorations, seasonal holiday decor, vintage Santa free printable
#vintage Santa ~ free printable.
christmas was simple and calm for us this year, christmas decorations, seasonal holiday decor, These beautiful snow shoes belonged to my Grandmother I love them and love how my very first swag turned out using them
These beautiful snow shoes belonged to my Grandmother. I love them and love how my very first swag turned out, using them.
christmas was simple and calm for us this year, christmas decorations, seasonal holiday decor, Our lone tree in the barn my favorite Christmas touch this tree was always so welcoming when we would arrive home in the evenings
Our lone tree in the barn ~ my favorite Christmas touch... this tree was always so welcoming when we would arrive home in the evenings.
Peace, Love, Happiness! My wish for everyone! xo
Laurie @ Vinyet Etc

Questions on this post

Your question...

Comments

2 of 13 comments
Next