Let Me Show You How To Make Bunny Napkin Rings

I was inspired to make bunny napkin rings for the Easter season after I bought reindeer napkin rings for Christmas. It is so easy so let me show you how to make bunny napkin rings. And I bet you have most of the supplies.

Paint the wooden rings white. Wrap white yarn around the painted ring.  Dab a little hot glue to the underside of the ring and place the end of yarn on it.  Start wrapping the yarn around the ring.  Every so often dab a little bit of glue on the underside of the ring.  You can use a yarn needle or not to wrap the ring. Run a bead of hot glue where you want to sew the ears, then using the yarn threaded on the yarn needle stitch the ears on.

Using the pattern I provided, cut out the bunny ears from white burlap.  If you are going to make 4 napkin rings you will need to cut out 16 ears.  Sew 2 ears together, leaving the bottom open.  Use a zig zag stitch and sew the raw edges together.  Take a little polyfill and stuff the ear, sew the bottom together.

Hot glue the bunny nose to the yarn covered wood ring. And use craft glue to glue the pink felt on the burlap ear. I had to paint the white pompoms pink because I was using up what I had. It worked out just fine.

Aren't these cute? And so easy to make. I do include the pattern for the ears so visit the blog for more detailed instructions on How To Make Bunny Napkin Rings.

Shoppe No. 5

• MMM

Also looks cute without the nose if you run out of time or supplies! :)

Very sweet.

• Debbie

They are adorable, I do not see a pattern for the ears, but they are easy enough to make (I hope, LOL)..Thank You for the idea....

• Shoppe No. 5

Thanks so much. You can always go my blog, www.shoppeno5.com for more detailed instructions as well.