24 Carrot Easter Table!

Hi Everyone! Welcome to my 24 carrot gold Easter Table! This project was easy to do, inexpensive and fun! You can use any paint colour to paint different kinds of fruits and veggies. Hope you enjoy!
24 carrot easter table
The inspiration for my gold Easter table came from this cute little gold bunny!
24 carrot easter table
First, wash and dry your carrots thoroughly. Using bright gold craft paint, I painted a bunch of carrots gold. Paint one side. Let dry and then paint the other. I used a non smelling paint. You don't want to use paint with fumes especially on a dinning table!
24 carrot easter table
I couldn't find any gold chargers for my table, so using dollar store doilies, I painted them gold as well! The project was easy and turned out. I would recommend this! It's simple and inexpensive to do. Place the doilies on some paper and gently paint them. Remove from paper and place on foil or parchment paper (if not, they will stick).
24 carrot easter table
I love how the gold layer turned out! You can do this with any colour paint to save money instead of purchasing chargers.
24 carrot easter table
Place the dry carrots in a vase. You can leave the stems on.
24 carrot easter table
I removed the stems and dressed the top of the vase with babies breath. I often use fruit and vegetables as table decor! It's inexpensive and fun!
24 carrot easter table
I added several layers to the setting to create the effect of a Spring flower blooming. The placemats and napkin rings I found on sale at a Pier 1 Imports. The dishes are from Fitz and Floyd.
24 carrot easter table
I placed chocolate eggs in the gold bunny candle holders. You could use flowers or eggs as well.
24 carrot easter table
You may remember my vintage label easter eggs from last Easter? You can find the tutorial here on Hometalk. They are easy to do and look sweet.
24 carrot easter table
These eggs were carefully stored and still look great. Don't throw out your flower trimmings! You can use them as greenery on your table!
24 carrot easter table
The white bunnies are from the dollar store! You don't need to spend a lot of money on seasonal decor!
24 carrot easter table
Candles light the table along with these cute little bunnies! Yes, their tails light up!!! I think they are so much fun!
24 carrot easter table
To see the entire table please visit my blog! www.lincludencottagelife.com

• Gold paint
  • Carrots
  • Doilies
Lincluden Cottage

• Cstrothers

How far ahead of time did you paint the carrots?

• Judy

Hi have you tried edible paint for the carrots? Your table is beautiful

• Lincluden Cottage

Thank you Judy! I never thought of using edible paint!! Great idea!!! Glad you enjoyed my Easter table! Rebeca

• Heather

Which dollar store did you get the bunnies? Dollar tree, Dollar General or Family Dollar?