Cupboard Doors Turned Hall Tree

Spring has finally sprung and so has my inspiration. I love the look of hall trees so when my sister in law was getting rid of her cupboard doors, I gladly said I would take them. Unfortunately I don't have a large entryway so I had to be creative.
First chose the doors I would be using and removed the hardware.
I decided to use the back side of the doors. I laid them out on the floor, placing them where I wanted them and using No More Nails glued them all together.
I wanted a white wash look so I diluted my paint with water and used a brush to apply to the doors and two spindles ( sorry they're not in the picture)
So this is what it looks like finished.
Once dry I took sandpaper and sanded areas to give it a distressed and aged look.
So this was my old coat rack I had in my entryway. I did the same white wash on it.
This is plastic decorative ceiling tile that I had painted and used in a different project. I wanted something to put in my top half of my doors. I ended up cutting out two of the squares and using the design from the middle.
I cut it to fit and glued it in place. Absolutely love how this looks!
Next it was time to attach my old coat rack which is now a little shelf and the spindles as legs. Also attached my hooks for our coats.
Here it is completely finished. Love the way it turned out, and it only cost me $ 15.00 !