Cupboard Doors Turned Hall Tree

Spring has finally sprung and so has my inspiration. I love the look of hall trees so when my sister in law was getting rid of her cupboard doors, I gladly said I would take them. Unfortunately I don't have a large entryway so I had to be creative.
First chose the doors I would be using and removed the hardware.
I decided to use the back side of the doors. I laid them out on the floor, placing them where I wanted them and using No More Nails glued them all together.
I wanted a white wash look so I diluted my paint with water and used a brush to apply to the doors and two spindles ( sorry they're not in the picture)
So this is what it looks like finished.
Once dry I took sandpaper and sanded areas to give it a distressed and aged look.
So this was my old coat rack I had in my entryway. I did the same white wash on it.
This is plastic decorative ceiling tile that I had painted and used in a different project. I wanted something to put in my top half of my doors. I ended up cutting out two of the squares and using the design from the middle.
I cut it to fit and glued it in place. Absolutely love how this looks!
Next it was time to attach my old coat rack which is now a little shelf and the spindles as legs. Also attached my hooks for our coats.
Here it is completely finished. Love the way it turned out, and it only cost me $ 15.00 !

3 Easy Ways To Upgrade Your Pillows To A High End Look
31 Update Ideas To Make Your Kitchen Look Fabulous
These Clever Decor Ideas Are So Perfect For Summer
Make Your Home a Winter Wonderland With These Stunning Ideas
30 Adorable DIY Ideas For July 4th
30 Great Mason Jar Ideas You Have To Try
Check Out These Wonderful Gift Ideas You Can Do All By Yourself
23 Surprising Uses for Curtain Rings
Grab Some Pool Noodles And Copy These 3 Ideas
Step-by-Step Painting Techniques You'll Want to Try!
31 Gorgeous Homemade Candle Ideas You're Going to Want to Try