Dramatic Kitchen Modification!

$34000
9 Weeks
Advanced

This house was inherited by this lovely couple. We got rid of the appliances that didn’twork, the old cabinets and light fixtures. We opened the kitchen up to the family room by removing half of the rockwall that separated the two rooms.

We transformed this home from drab to exquisite!

18 Wintery Wreath Ideas That You'll Want To Make For Your Home
16 Floating Shelves That Will Stun Guests
15 Memorial Day Crafts
30 Adorable DIY Ideas For July 4th
15 Amazing Things You Can Do With Paint Stirrers
Check Out These Wonderful Ways To Decorate Your Plain Mugs
15 Perfectly Round Tables
Everything Red For Canada Day
Inspirational Ideas for Spring Flowers
Live Life In Color With These Amazing Ideas For Your Home

• Teresa Vidos

Island - Are there cabinets, dishwasher that we can't see? So it also looks like a wall was taken out, what is in the posts on either side of the island? Are the cabinets from where? Are they standard off the shelf? Did you complete most the remodel work? Did you have a contractor or finishing carpenter? The remodel looks great & sounds very reasonable. Thanks.

• Kristin Topping

Hi, I was really amazed when I came across this wonderful project. I really appreciate your dedication for this project. I think a great deal of thought has gone into this modification. It is really admirable.Having wooden flooring can bring a cool ambiance in your kitchen that not only enhance its look value but also increase resale value. Installing hardwood flooring in a kitchen is a great option because it lasts a long time. Nicely done project.

• Heather Ashby Southern

What a beautiful flow and aesthetically pleasing design! I love it! It reminds me of something Jeff Lewis (show "flipping out" if not familiar with the show) would do. You did an incredibly amazing job, kudos!!!