Ann's Entitled Life
Ann's Entitled Life
  • New York, NY

Easter Egg Wineglass DIY

Make your own adorable Easter egg wineglasses! This easy step by step tutorial will show you how to easily make sweet Easter egg wineglass decor which are perfect for a centerpiece, mantel decor or table decorations this Easter!
easter egg wineglass diy

This is an easy to make, delightful Easter  season craft project.
easter egg wineglass diy

• Lay down a covering to protect your work surface.• Paint the inside of your wineglasses white with your foam paint brush.• Allow to dry.• Paint the outside of your wineglasses white with your foam paint brush.• Allow to dry.• Note: on any of these painted wineglass decorations if you feel one coat of paint is not enough coverage (even with painting the inside and outside), just allow the first coat of paint to dry completely, then add a second, thin coat for more complete coverage. Allow to dry completely.
easter egg wineglass diy

• Turn your glasses upside down and use your circle foam to dab into your paint and carefully press onto your painted wine glasses.• Go all the way around your glass. You could do a straight line, a wave, close dabs of paint, spread out dabs.• This tutorial used pink, blue, green and yellow for the round dabs, but you could also use lilac, purple – any color that springy or Easter-ish.• Allow to dry.
easter egg wineglass diy

• Top off with a tea light candle. If you want to use a flameless tea light, that would like lovely too.• Set these cute little wineglasses in the middle of your table, on your fireplace mantel or an end table for a great Easter decoration! Make the group of three in the same or in staggered height for a sweet little centerpiece.
Ann's Entitled Life

• Chris

What a great project. You have just given me an idea. I like to place my air freshers under my kitchen cabinet lights because the heat makes my home smell just like I like it. I have been using a paper towel roll but now I know what I can do with my tall wine glasses. Thank you! Maybe someone might have a better Idea???
  • Chris

Did Already! The glasses aren't quite tall enough but they look so much prettier. I placed them right side up and put glass thingies (can't remember what they call them) in them.