DIY Clock Table

$6.00

Hi everyone! I have been so busy planning our 2014, I have not had time to post – The good news – the planning is almost done, and I think you will love our 2014 plans when we are done ;-)
Yesterday, I was cleaning out our decor storage to make room for yes, more decor (after all; a girl has to have her stuff ;-) ) when an old Pottery Barn clock and a rather large iron candlestick appeared. I pulled them
Finished DIY Clock Table from Hello I Live Here.
Old Pottery Barn Clock from our Decor area.
Old candle Stick from our Decor area.
Old candle Stick from our Decor area.
Tools we used to complete our DIY Clock Table from Hello I Live Here.
Soft Touch Threaded Leveling Glides - Silver so I painted them as shown below.
I drilled four 3/16″ holes at the 12 -3-6-9 marks on the wood frame of the clock.
Next, I painted the glides black to match the hands of the clock, dried, soaped the threads and screwed all four into the holes I drilled.
Sealed the table top down by routeing a circle to fit the table top so it can still be removed to put batteries in for the clocks.
Glass from our decor section added to the top to make the table.
Linda Crandall