I don't know how I was lucky enough to find your site but I love it!!!

+2
I have tried to share it with others but haven't been successful. Perhaps you could send me a link that I might be able to share. This isn't exactly what you asked of me but it sure is important to me!!! Thank you for the opportunity to ask this question. Rosemary
  • Shoshana Shoshana on Mar 29, 2017
    That's awesome Rosemary! I love Hometalk as well! So many fun and amazing ideas! You can share the https://www.hometalk.com/ link with all your friends :-) Simply highlight, copy, and paste!

• Cori Widen Cori Widen on Mar 29, 2017
    Thanks so much, Rosemary!! We appreciate that! Thanks for being a part of our community :)

• C. D. Scallan C. D. Scallan on May 18, 2017
    Love it too! I tell everyone lol.

• Pat Ruge Pat Ruge on Jun 03, 2017
    I find that sharing some of the ideas on Facebook or Pinterest is very effective. Take any project and hit the "Facebook" tab located at the top of the project. You can add a comment such as "look what I just found on Hometalk" or "Check out this website". You will be amazed at how just a few of your friends will pass this on to others and the numbers goes up exponentially. Anyone you know who looks at their Facebook will see it.

• That is how I found it too, I was Googling and stumbled across it and was one of the best things I have ever found - my fav go to site for everything!