Feeling proud: My Buffalo Pillow..

+11
My wife made this pillow from burlap and leather look fabric.

e buffalo pillow

Pillow covered with burlap and I cut out the buffalo with the silhouette machine.

e buffalo pillow

Same as above with some flowers as an accent.

e buffalo pillow

This has a little burlap and lace trim.
  • Nicolette Spargo Nicolette Spargo on Mar 30, 2017
    Adorable

• Tracy funk Tracy funk on Apr 02, 2017
    Great pillow. Would be perfect in my house.

• Steven Arnold Steven Arnold on Apr 02, 2017
    Thanks Tracy. we are trying to perfect this to sell them inexpensively at craft shows.

• Beautiful! Think you have a great idea, roll with it. Here is a suggestion: make them as pillow covers. Sell several sizes of stock pillow forms. You make the covers. An easy upsell as you can sell multiple pillow covers for one form. Think seasonally, spring, summer, fall, winter. Also a great way to have more of your product on hand. Uses less space to have more pillow covers than hundreds of pilliws. Also stage well, the better it looks the more sales you have. Set up a couple chairs, or bench or fake "bed" made from empty cardboard boxes to showcase your wares. Space at some of these shows is at a premium, so try different set ups till you find one that works. Good luck and have fun!

• Hillela G. Hillela G. on Apr 03, 2017
    Looks familiar!! I love the buffalo!

• Steven Arnold Steven Arnold on Apr 03, 2017
    right, my go to silhouette, thank you

• Debbie Spilsbury Debbie Spilsbury on Apr 07, 2017
    For displaying, because we KNOW how pricey space gets at the venues--how about pics blown up double size showing them in different settings? Bedroom, den, cabin, man/gal caves, offices, etc., posters can allow buyers to see their new pillows in different settings AND you can display them 'ladder style' to take advantage of the vertical space that is rarely used in the venues to display. Rope, sisal even ribbon can be used to string them up and it's very light weight. You're a great team, you and Mrs. Arnold, Deb