DIY Branch Wall Decor

I have had a large blank wall in my family room for a few years. Ultimately I would like to hang a gallery wall in this space. However in the meantime, I got tired of looking at the blank space so I came up with a fun and inexpensive DIY wall decor idea.

I love seeded eucalyptus so when I found some at the grocery store, I bought a few bunches of it with the plans to make a spring wreath. I did make the wreath but I had so much leftover I decided to take it a step further.

I had a large branch in my closet (doesn't everyone?) that I was saving to use somewhere. I decided to hang bunches of my eucalyptus from the branch to make a large scale wall covering. I laid it all out on my kitchen table to get an idea of the layout before attaching the eucalyptus to the branch.

I used fishing line to attach the eucalyptus bunches to the branch. I also used it to tie bunches of the eucalyptus together where I wanted it longer. The clear fishing line virtually disappears, I prefer using this over floral wire.

For under $20 I was able to fill this large space. The eucalyptus will dry out a bit, but it will hold it's shape. It's a fun temporary solution for the price!

Turn Dollar Store Laundry Basket Into Wreath Form In 8 Easy Steps
3 Absolutely Adorable Ways To Display Your Plants
Check Out These 30 Incredible Floor Transformations Ideas
15 Unbelievable Ways People Paint Their Walls
3 Simple Green Ways To Clean In Your Home
TheHoneycombHome