Update old furniture with a twist! Using drywall compound, you can create a raised effect using a regular stencil. Then paint and glaze as you wish.
Follow me on Youtube by subscribing and check out my Facebook page for more videos coming soon: www.facebook.com/dandelionsandpoppies
You can use this technique to completely transform furniture
Time: 2 Days Cost: $40 Difficulty: Medium
- This old cabinet had seen better days. I had HUGE plans for this
- Using drywall compound and paint, I took this to a whole new level
- I added some stripes on the sides
- I also removed the doors to give it a more modern open look
- The final piece. Red paint with a black glaze and a copper highlight. What's not to love?
Follow me on youtube by subscribing and check out my face book page for more videos coming soon: www.facebook.com/dandelionsandpoppies
Materials used for this project:
- General Finishes paint and glaze
- Drywall compound
To see more: https://www.facebook.com/dandelionsandpoppies