Easy Dish Flowers

$2

Inexpensive and easy dish flowers for your garden!

You'll need:

Thrift store dishes & candle holders
Silicone
Skewers
Pick how you want your dishes to go together.
Glue them with a glue of your choice - I recommend either silicone or E6000. Let dry completely.
Glue your skewers onto the back of your dishes.
Let dry completely.
Place them in your flower pot or garden.
For larger dish flowers, all you need to do is glue your dishes together and let dry.
On the back I have flattened a spoon and bent it.
I glued the flat part of the spoon to the dish, and put the bend part of the spoon in a pipe in my flower pot.
Place them in a garden or flower pot to enjoy.
I made this and more things for your garden Live on Hometalk's Facebook page, click here to check it out!
I would love to have you stop by my blog    Chas' Crazy Creations  for the full tutorial as well as sign up for my latest creations, posts, recipes, exclusives, and more...

I would love for you to subscribe to my YouTube channel to see more of my crazy creations - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIOsMN7hycVRco-MROXwmXg

Chas' Crazy Creations

• Karen

Made several...love them BUT how do you keep the plate/flower from swerving back and forth once you have put the spoon handle into the hollow "pole"...?

• Barb

Rather than use a spoon holder, I used a glass salt shaker, 2 for a $1.00 at Dollar Tree. Shaker fits on 1/2 metal pipe. Glued shaker

near top of back side of plate. Placing shaker at top plate is better balance, keeps plate from drooping. I used E-6000 glue. Also cut pipe different lengths for stems.

• Yvonne lewis

what are the candle holders for ?? they are not shown in the project

• Debbied

My flowers always fall off. The heat is the culprit I am thinking. I have used e6000 and silicone. I haven't tried both together. Perhaps Ill try that I have also tried to reinforce with duct tape. Any suggestions are welcome!! Debbied

• Barb

E-6000, in silver tube,works for me in the summer heat here in the South. I find it works better not to use a lot of glue in one spot. Seems to take a very long time to dry if too much is used.