Chas
Chas
  • Hometalk Helper
  • Fort Collins, CO

Easy Dish Flowers

$2

Inexpensive and easy dish flowers for your garden!

I would love to have you subscribe to my blog to see my latest posts, projects, recipes, exclusives, and more - Chas' Crazy Creations
easy dish flowers
You'll need:

Thrift store dishes & candle holders
Silicone
Skewers
easy dish flowers
Pick how you want your dishes to go together.
easy dish flowers
Glue them with a glue of your choice - I recommend either silicone or E6000. Let dry completely.
easy dish flowers
Glue your skewers onto the back of your dishes.
easy dish flowers
Let dry completely.
easy dish flowers
Place them in your flower pot or garden.
easy dish flowers
For larger dish flowers, all you need to do is glue your dishes together and let dry.
easy dish flowers
On the back I have flattened a spoon and bent it.
easy dish flowers
I glued the flat part of the spoon to the dish, and put the bend part of the spoon in a pipe in my flower pot.
easy dish flowers
Place them in a garden or flower pot to enjoy.
easy dish flowers
I made this and more things for your garden Live on Hometalk's Facebook page, click here to check it out!
I would love to have you subscribe to my blog to see my latest posts, projects, recipes, exclusives, and more -  Chas' Crazy Creations
Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on [relevant Amazon Site(s), as applicable] at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
Hometalk may collect a small share of sales from the links on this page. Prices updated as of September 11, 2018 10:33 PM - More info
Chas

• NJ

Does E6000 dry clear?

• Les20228095

How difficult is it to bend the skewers?

• Chas

I didn’t bend the skewers but if you wanted to bend them you could pretty easy. The spoon was easy to bend.

• Martha Mary E Lynn

have you a way to get rid of woodlice ,mice and silver fish please

• Chas

Hi Martha, for mice go around the outside of your home and make sure everything is sealed up - seal with sos pads and silicone in holes. Mice will eat through the dry wall to get inside homes as well, so if you have an attached garage it is wise to attach a rubber baseboard along the bottom of the dry wall to prevent them from getting in. Here is more info... Mice, Silverfish, Woodlice