Chas' Crazy Creations
Chas' Crazy Creations
  • Hometalk Helper
  • Fort Collins, CO

Easy Dish Flowers

$2

Inexpensive and easy dish flowers for your garden!

easy dish flowers
You'll need:

Thrift store dishes & candle holders
Silicone
Skewers
easy dish flowers
Pick how you want your dishes to go together.
easy dish flowers
Glue them with a glue of your choice - I recommend either silicone or E6000. Let dry completely.
easy dish flowers
Glue your skewers onto the back of your dishes.
easy dish flowers
Let dry completely.
easy dish flowers
Place them in your flower pot or garden.
easy dish flowers
For larger dish flowers, all you need to do is glue your dishes together and let dry.
easy dish flowers
On the back I have flattened a spoon and bent it.
easy dish flowers
I glued the flat part of the spoon to the dish, and put the bend part of the spoon in a pipe in my flower pot.
easy dish flowers
Place them in a garden or flower pot to enjoy.
easy dish flowers
I made this and more things for your garden Live on Hometalk's Facebook page, click here to check it out!
I would love to have you stop by my blog    Chas' Crazy Creations  for the full tutorial as well as sign up for my latest creations, posts, recipes, exclusives, and more...

I would love for you to subscribe to my YouTube channel to see more of my crazy creations - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIOsMN7hycVRco-MROXwmXg
Chas' Crazy Creations

• Les20228095

How difficult is it to bend the skewers?

• Chas' Crazy Creations

I didn’t bend the skewers but if you wanted to bend them you could pretty easy. The spoon was easy to bend.

• Martha Mary E Lynn

have you a way to get rid of woodlice ,mice and silver fish please

• Chas' Crazy Creations

Hi Martha, for mice go around the outside of your home and make sure everything is sealed up - seal with sos pads and silicone in holes. Mice will eat through the dry wall to get inside homes as well, so if you have an attached garage it is wise to attach a rubber baseboard along the bottom of the dry wall to prevent them from getting in. Here is more info... Mice, Silverfish, Woodlice

• Diane Wickham

Sorry I’m a lover of old dishes! A friend thought she was doing me a favor by glueing a Lefton cup and saucer to a depression glass plate! I liked to died! Can you safely undo this craft? Will a hairdryer loosen the glue?

• Joa33953855

Yes I would try it too

• Gloria

Not so much a question as an 💡 idea. If you bend the top of the skewer down and you can sit the “flower” on it then stick it in the ground or pot and use as a bird feeder! Thank You 🙏🏽 Love Your Ideas❤️