Easy Dish Flowers

$2

Inexpensive and easy dish flowers for your garden!

You'll need:

Thrift store dishes & candle holders
Silicone
Skewers
Pick how you want your dishes to go together.
Glue them with a glue of your choice - I recommend either silicone or E6000. Let dry completely.
Glue your skewers onto the back of your dishes.
Let dry completely.
Place them in your flower pot or garden.
For larger dish flowers, all you need to do is glue your dishes together and let dry.
On the back I have flattened a spoon and bent it.
I glued the flat part of the spoon to the dish, and put the bend part of the spoon in a pipe in my flower pot.
Place them in a garden or flower pot to enjoy.
I made this and more things for your garden Live on Hometalk's Facebook page, click here to check it out!
I would love to have you stop by my blog    Chas' Crazy Creations  for the full tutorial as well as sign up for my latest creations, posts, recipes, exclusives, and more...

I would love for you to subscribe to my YouTube channel to see more of my crazy creations - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIOsMN7hycVRco-MROXwmXg

15 Unconventional Ways To Use A Tomato Cage
Check Out These 30 Incredible Sharpie Makeovers
3 Gorgeous Ideas to Use Photo Frames - and Not for Pictures!
23 Adorable Ways You Can Make Your Own Coasters
3 Gorgeous & Easy Projects to Help You Decorate for Fall
15 Memorial Day Crafts
Quick Easter Egg Ideas That Are Just Too Cute
30 Fabulous Wreath Ideas That Will Make Your Neighbors Smile
These Stunning Seating Ideas Will Blow You Away
30 Stunning Ways To Display Your Plants
Do You Want to Update Your Antique Furniture?
25 Adorable Ornament Ideas to Get You SUPER Excited for Christmas
Step-by-Step Painting Techniques You'll Want to Try!
Chas' Crazy Creations

• Karen

Made several...love them BUT how do you keep the plate/flower from swerving back and forth once you have put the spoon handle into the hollow "pole"...?

• Barb

Rather than use a spoon holder, I used a glass salt shaker, 2 for a $1.00 at Dollar Tree. Shaker fits on 1/2 metal pipe. Glued shaker

near top of back side of plate. Placing shaker at top plate is better balance, keeps plate from drooping. I used E-6000 glue. Also cut pipe different lengths for stems.

• Yvonne lewis

what are the candle holders for ?? they are not shown in the project

• Debbied

My flowers always fall off. The heat is the culprit I am thinking. I have used e6000 and silicone. I haven't tried both together. Perhaps Ill try that I have also tried to reinforce with duct tape. Any suggestions are welcome!! Debbied

• Bernice H

A little late maybe..but I use GE ll silicone..have for years. Heat..freeze..all my gems stay on whatever I have glued. I have even glued to bowling balls..held up for years.