Chas' Crazy Creations
Chas' Crazy Creations
  • Fort Collins, CO

Easy Dish Flowers

$2

Inexpensive and easy dish flowers for your garden!

easy dish flowers
You'll need:

Thrift store dishes & candle holders
Silicone
Skewers
easy dish flowers
Pick how you want your dishes to go together.
easy dish flowers
Glue them with a glue of your choice - I recommend either silicone or E6000. Let dry completely.
easy dish flowers
Glue your skewers onto the back of your dishes.
easy dish flowers
Let dry completely.
easy dish flowers
Place them in your flower pot or garden.
easy dish flowers
For larger dish flowers, all you need to do is glue your dishes together and let dry.
easy dish flowers
On the back I have flattened a spoon and bent it.
easy dish flowers
I glued the flat part of the spoon to the dish, and put the bend part of the spoon in a pipe in my flower pot.
easy dish flowers
Place them in a garden or flower pot to enjoy.
easy dish flowers
I made this and more things for your garden Live on Hometalk's Facebook page, click here to check it out!
I would love to have you stop by my blog    Chas' Crazy Creations  for the full tutorial as well as sign up for my latest creations, posts, recipes, exclusives, and more...

I would love for you to subscribe to my YouTube channel to see more of my crazy creations - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIOsMN7hycVRco-MROXwmXg
Chas' Crazy Creations

• Christine

How do I get 1 - 2 of those DIY Hometalk tote bags

• Debra

I love it ! I’m going to check out your blog also, what are the other flower made of it looks like white aluminum with green paint splattered or spiraled on it cout out into a circle the cut into peddles?

• Chas' Crazy Creations

Thank you Debra, and thanks for stopping by my blog :) You can email me from there anytime with questions too. The other flowers were bought from Dollar Tree, not made. I'll work on that though ;)

• Diane Steinberger

Where do you get those round rocks?