Easy Dish Flowers

$2

Inexpensive and easy dish flowers for your garden!

You'll need:

Thrift store dishes & candle holders
Silicone
Skewers
Pick how you want your dishes to go together.
Glue them with a glue of your choice - I recommend either silicone or E6000. Let dry completely.
Glue your skewers onto the back of your dishes.
Let dry completely.
Place them in your flower pot or garden.
For larger dish flowers, all you need to do is glue your dishes together and let dry.
On the back I have flattened a spoon and bent it.
I glued the flat part of the spoon to the dish, and put the bend part of the spoon in a pipe in my flower pot.
Place them in a garden or flower pot to enjoy.
I made this and more things for your garden Live on Hometalk's Facebook page, click here to check it out!
I would love to have you stop by my blog    Chas' Crazy Creations  for the full tutorial as well as sign up for my latest creations, posts, recipes, exclusives, and more...

I would love for you to subscribe to my YouTube channel to see more of my crazy creations - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIOsMN7hycVRco-MROXwmXg
Chas' Crazy Creations