You Will Love This Gorgeous Bathroom Wallpaper Transformation

1 Material
$400.00

Wallpaper – it’s a thing again, and I couldn’t be happier. This gorgeous bathroom wallpaper transformation is proof that it was dearly missed. Does your bathroom need a transformation too? You can easily add some style and chic to any existing space in your home with wallpaper too!
Half-baths are difficult to decorate. You can’t overdo decor, and you always have to be mindful of space issues. You don’t want to make a small space look smaller, but with wallpaper, you can easily transform your space into a work of art! 
Below, you can see before it was just, well, plain and ordinary. I never knew what to do with this bathroom. I thought if I kept repainting it and adding new decor, it would somehow magically turn into the bathroom of my dreams – well, it didn’t! 
Now, thanks to Walls Republic, my bathroom is gorgeous and completely transformed.  You can choose from thousands of patterns. Be sure to check out their Winter Sale too! You won’t believe the price reductions! 
I loved getting my 5 – yes 5 free samples! Their Murals are stunning too! 
Walls Republic believes home wallpaper is dynamic, personal and connected to now, and the experience of buying and living with it should be too. From the moment you browse their site to the day your wallpaper is delivered, their team has one goal in mind: to help you transform your home into something spectacular. Get inspired!

The quality is like no other. I’ve tried so many wallpapers in the past and none compare to Walls Republic. This bathroom wallpaper looks like art instead of just plain painted walls! 
With rolls in hand, we were ready to make this happen and super excited!
The installation process was easy! Because this wallpaper is high-quality, it’s much easier to install. 
If you are installing your wallpaper yourself, be sure to have the following tools on hand:
  • A table to spread out paper and apply glue
  • Roller to put on primer and paste
  • Smoothing brush
  • Plastic smoother
  • Scissors
  • Trimming knife or a single edge blade
  • Measuring tools like a yardstick and ruler or measuring tape
  • Laser level
  • 5-gallon bucket of paste – this depends on how much paper you are installing
  • Edge trimmer
  • Drop cloths
  • Fans for ventilation
  • Ladder
Walls Republic works with you so you are completely satisfied with their products and services. It all starts with a picture, a picture of the space you want to decorate. The moment you send them your picture, their creative team will put together the most trendsetting designs that will turn your home into a spectacular sensation. They don’t just dress up your walls, they offer them life, emotion, and personality.
I chose this stunning Turquoise Blossoming Almond Trees R2788 – I absolutely love the color and style.
Always make sure you prep the wall before applying your paper. It’s super important. Fill any holes, patch any areas that don’t look smooth and even. Make sure your wall is free of debris and dust too. Prep time took us about an hour. Easy! 
Now, my bathroom is a place of beauty. It has flare, artistic beauty, and I love showing it off to my friends and family!
Using wallpaper in your home adds personality to your space, and can make a room look warmer and larger too! Not only does my bathroom feel bigger now, but it has its own personality and a warmth it never could achieve with paint alone. 
I wanted to be careful and not over-decorate the walls. The wallpaper is art enough, and I wanted to be sure that shone through before anything I added to the decor space. 
Did I tell you, blush pink is a think too? Check out my blog for more pics and decor tips and tricks and find out how you can be inspired by this color too and add it easily to your home. 
PLEASE stop by my blog for more instruction and images too! I'd love to see you there! You can see more pics of the process and get more product info too!
Also, subscribe to my newsletter for giveaways, updates, and much more! Subscribe Here! 
Thank you!
Carolann
Sassy Townhouse Living

• Walls Republic  (wallsrepublic.com)

Sassy Townhouse Living

• Delucca

Hi, Beautiful job. Can you tell me the name of the wallpaper at Walls Republic. I am interested in it !
    Thank you,
    Debbie Haugsten
  • Panamachick

the bathroom looks BEAUTIFUL! One question though. With humidity of shower wouldn't the wallpaper start to peel off? Or is this a half-bathroom/downstairs bathroom where there's no shower/tub? thank you!
  • Linda Sue Sanders Witte

Did you paper 2 or 3 walls in this bathroom? Couldn't really tell from pictures.

• Sylvia Taylor

Be sure to use a plum line with chalk...if you dont your wallpaper will be off and wont match in the corners! My Momma was the best wallpaper person in the world....I remember, she taught me how to do it right! It is tons of fun, not to mention beautiful in the finish product!
  • Hil10403706

Bella!