Save Your Garden Sprays

$1

Here are a few different options to save your garden this summer... keep bugs, squirrels, birds - off, and an easy way to kill weeds! The best part - it's super inexpensive! You can find more on my blog Chas' Crazy Creations

You can see more of my crazy creations here

For the different sprays you'll need:

Water, some Dish soap (Amazon),  Red Hot or Tabasco (Amazon), Squirt Bottle (I will be using a 32oz bottle/1 qt./4 cups) (Amazon) and vinegar.

First up: Bug spray!

Put 4 cups of water in a squirt bottle.

(Since my bottle was 4 cups in size, I reduced the water just slightly to give the next step room.)

Add 1 tsp of dish soap.

Put the lid on and use this to spray on bugs on your plants. Don't forget the underside of the leaves too. You'll need to make sure it lands on the bugs and be careful as it will kill the good bugs too. The soap dissolves the bug's outer shell.

Next Spray: A Red Pepper Spray

Just like the above put 4 cups in a squirt bottle, 1 tsp. dish soap, and add 1 Tbsp. Red Hot.

(Since my bottle was 4 cups in size, I reduced the water just slightly to leave room for the Red Hot.)

Mix, and spray on your plants. This is meant to keep the Deer, Squirrels, Mice, Birds, etc off your plants. Wear gloves to protect yourself from the red pepper when using this one. Test the plant in a small space first to make sure the plant can handle it, wait 4 days to see. Spray once per week, and if it rains you'll need to re-apply.

Weed Killer!

Pour boiling water onto weeds and it will kill them. No harmful chemicals going into your garden.

Weed Killer - opt 2

Spray vinegar onto your weeds, the acidity eats at the weed and kills it. *It will kill grass too, so this one is a great use for weeds in mulch, rocks, etc.

I would love to have you stop by my blog  Chas' Crazy Creations  for the full tutorial as well as sign up for my latest creations, posts, recipes, exclusives, and more...

I would love for you to subscribe to my YouTube channel to see more of my crazy creations - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIOsMN7hycVRco-MROXwmXg

I made this and more things for your garden Live on Hometalk's Facebook page, click here to check it out!

30 Adorable DIY Ideas For July 4th
30 Adorable DIY Ideas For July 4th
Old License Plates Lying Around? Check Out These 28 Snazzy Decor Ideas
27 Wonderful Ways You Can Use Scrapbooking Paper
12 Christmas Home Tours You're SO Going To Fall For
How A Little Bit Of Glitter Can Go A Long Way!
15 Unbelievable Ways People Paint Their Walls
15 Unconventional Ways To Use A Tomato Cage
16 Stunning Sign Ideas You Can Make for Your Home
15 DIY Projects That Will Make You Say "WOW!"
These Clever Decor Ideas Are So Perfect For Summer
14 DIY Must-Haves For All Camping Trips
Chas' Crazy Creations

• Anna

can you use water with dawn dis detg. to spray on rose bushes to kill the bugs something is eating my rose bush.

• Deborah

Will it keep my cat from eating my plants

• Chas' Crazy Creations

It might - spot test your plant first to make sure it can withstand the spray. Then you can see if it keeps your cat away or not. Some animals hate the hot sauce and or soapy taste and other seem to like it.

• Betty Jones

What can i use to kill slugs in my flowers