Feeling proud: Dollar Tree Burlap Wreath

+3
All Ribbon, wire, wreath frame, Jute string & flowers, all purchased @ Dollar Tree.
e dollar tree burlap wreath
Last Weekends project. 2nd Wreath I've ever made. Always buy my crafts from various Dollar Tree stores, not all stores have the same craft items. This wreath took, 6 - 9ft rolls of burlap ribbon. Was a little time consuming, but I was pleased with the end result...
  • Looks great! Much more expensive looking!

• Love dollar tree and love your wreath even more! Great job! The more wreaths you make the easier it will become. ☺

• Rose Rose on Apr 13, 2017
    Where can i get tge directions for this wreath

• Stephanie Stephanie on Apr 13, 2017
      Hi Rose, there are a bunch of directions for this type of wreath right here on Hometalk. Just do a search and grab a cup of coffee/tea... there are so many beautiful wreaths with directions for a variety of styles. Have fun!

• Stephanie Stephanie on Apr 13, 2017
    You should be proud! It's so pretty! I really like that green color with the burlap. This is similar to what I plan on making for my first ever craft. Mine is going to be all ribbon. I had to order everything on line because I'm disabled and getting out is not an easy task for me. I'm still waiting for my deliveries. I can't wait to get started! Keep making more Mary, you definitely have a lot of talent.

• Becky Partain Becky Partain on Apr 13, 2017
    Bravo!!! You did a wonderful job!!