Whats a plant that likes full sun, 3 feet tall or less?

+11
Name a plant that likes full sun, 3 feet tall or less , blooms all.s
  • Cont,-- blooms all season, no wider then 3 Ft. Help

• What is your climate? It would be best to know what zone you are in to help you better.
  • Janet Pizaro Janet Pizaro on Apr 12, 2017
    Exactly what are you asking?????
  • Dale N. Dale N. on Apr 13, 2017
    Google Your question. There are lots of possibilities.
  • Kate Baxter Kate Baxter on Apr 13, 2017
    Autumn Joy Sedum Three seasons three colours and is very very easy to care for.
  • Linda Linda on Apr 13, 2017
    Kalanchos, like plenty of sun
  • Danielle Odin Danielle Odin on Apr 13, 2017
    I googled plants for pots and little sun and it gave a huge list. You could try that and substitute for pots and lttle sun with what ever your requirements are.
  • Dfm Dfm on Apr 14, 2017
    mini roses come to mind, mums, nasturtium, mini zinnias, asylum, marigolds, these are just a few off the top of my head.
  • Donna Donna on Apr 14, 2017
    Hearty lavender plants.
  • Joan Joan on Apr 14, 2017
    Butterfly bush blooms all summer.
  • Thelma Thelma on Apr 14, 2017
    Where I live, the Butterfly Bush gets 6 to 8 feet tall. However, there is a flower - not a bush - that's called Butterfly Weed that grows only about 3 feet tall and blooms from spring until the fall killing frost. It also comes in more than one color and thrives in sun, partial sun, and shade around my house.

• Thelma Thelma on Apr 14, 2017
    I forgot to say, the Butterfly Weed flower is a perennial and also spreads by reseeding itself. It grows in zones 4 & up.
  • Some plants I have in my all afternoon sun garden ~ Daylily, Marigold, Catmint, Shasta Daisy, Lantana, Sedum, Alyssum, Mimi Roses, Snow in Summer, Lambs Ear, Coreopsis, Lavender, Catnip, Gaura, Chives, Society garlic , calendula, asparagus fern, African Daisy, Cranesbill, ...just to name a few ♥ Have fun! BTW, I'm in zone 8/9