2017 Spring Home Tour

If you are new to my blog welcome. A little background - we received the keys to our new home on Dec. 17,2016. During these last three months with trying to get settled, we also jumped right in and two weeks after moving in started the remodel of our downstairs and kitchen. We feel like we have made some major improvements to our "Builder Basic", but still have a lot to do. I am so excited to show you the progress we've made so far. So Welcome - Let Me Show You Around.
2017 spring home tour
   Soaring ceilings and huge windows are some of my favorite features of this home.  I love a light bright home and this one has huge windows in every room that let in tons of light.
2017 spring home tour
Simple soft gold tones with cream add just the right touch of color for spring.
2017 spring home tour
 I continued the simple gold and cream theme in the dining area also.
2017 spring home tour
I think the huge bouquet of tulips is all the table really needed to compliment a simple table setting. 
2017 spring home tour
From the dining area, we can go through the arch to the kitchen/family room.
2017 spring home tour
The kitchen is pretty much the same for spring, white and gold.  This has been our main area of concentration so far.  We have totally redone this space from top to bottom. 
2017 spring home tour
This is what it looked like when we bought it.
2017 spring home tour
To see the details of the full renovation - click here.  We saved a ton of money by keeping some of the cabinets, rearranging a few and adding a few new ones.  New paint, counters, appliances and floors  and we had a major remodel.
2017 spring home tour
2017 spring home tour
Be sure to come back next week to see Part #2 - I will share the progress we've made upstairs.

Thanks for the visit and if you would like to see the "Builder Basic" when we bought it check out my blog.

Marty @ A Stroll Thru Life