House on the Way - Leslie
House on the Way - Leslie
  • Boca Raton, FL

Easy, Decorative Ways to Organize Your Jewelry in the Closet & Drawers

Today I'm sharing some fun, easy ways to Organize your Jewelry in a great decorative way. I used a decorative towel rack with S hooks and some flea market dishes to separate and organize my collection of necklaces, rings, bracelets and earrings. You can click over to the blog for all the details. http://www.houseontheway.com/organizing-jewelry/
Get Organized with small dishes to corral your small earrings, rings, pins and bracelets.
Decorative towel racks are the perfect way to organize your necklaces. I added some S hooks to the bar to hold the necklaces.
These small, clear dishes were a great flea market find. They were each $.50 or less!
The S hooks allow you to add your necklaces easily, without having to unhook any clasps, etc.
House on the Way - Leslie

• Danielle Bunney

Do you have a link for the towel rack? Love this look.

• Bjw4220787

I can find them at Hobby Lobby but I don't know where else and I don't know the price.

• Elizabe

Where can you buys decorative S hooks like that? I have a wall decor that I use that is like a bird cage only 3" out from the wall. It was supposed to be used for small clothes clips to put up kids pics and stuff. I used S hooks for all my necklaces except there is something looking, the S hooks are so industrial and this is "cage" shabby chic painted creamy white with grey streaking through. How could I get that same look in an S hook? Especially it would be nice to have those decorative nubs at the ends like your photo has. Any help where I get get them, then how to match the color?
    • Ama

Not sure if they're the ones you want to purchase - Amazon.com does carry "S" hooks. They are easily available...good luck finding the ones you want.