Budget Bouquet Gift Idea (with a Little Surprise Bling)

$12-15

Surprise the special lady in your life with this sweet bouquet gift idea- without breaking the bank.
I LOVE to buy "manager special" flowers at the grocery store. Did you know that flower have expiration dates too? Sometimes you can even talk to your store's florist to see if any of the flowers are close to the date. I have even gotten some for Free before! See the stickers on those roses- they were only $2.50 for a gorgeous dozen! Find another bunch of inexpensive filler and you are on your way to a beautiful inexpensive bouquet. Just pull off a few of the wilted petals and you would never know the difference!
Next is the vase and no need to spend money on that either! I'll admit I have a slight obsession with repurposing jars. There are so so many ways to use them that don't include sending them to recycling! And jars- jelly, pickle, sauce- are perfect for vases. You can leave them as is or add a little something extra like washi tape or scrap ribbon to "pretty" them up.
This right here is my new fave way to give these budget bouquets. With a little bling too. Add an inspirational tribe bracelet to the jar vase (just tied on with some ribbon) for a little extra surprise. I think this would make a great Mother's Day gift or even teacher appreciation gift.
This one I gave to a friend who is battling breast cancer. It was my turn to bring her family dinner. So I thought a little pick-me-up would pair nicely; food for the body and the soul.

So what do you think? Will you be on the hunt for mark down flowers now too? Who would you give this gift to?
Join me on Tuesday April 18th at 1 pm. I will be on Hometalk for a LIVE tutorial of this Budget Bouquet as well as my DIY Silhouette Portraits (another great Mother's Day gift idea)

• Marked down grocery store flowers
  • Repurposed jars
  • Ribbon

Mary

• Robin

Can any jar be put in the freezer without cracking or breaking?
  • BoJoHepp

No, most jars will crack in the freezer; unless stated on bottom of the jar that you can.