Jeremy Dixon
Jeremy Dixon
  • Clarksville, TN

Tea Light Personal Space Heater

This may sound like one of those “free” energy things, and I’ll admit that I was a bit skeptical about this working until this morning. After spending a morning next to this thing, I can now say that this tea light candle heater actually works. You have to be near it to get warmer or have a small space to heat, but it works…really.
What is it? Basically it is 4 tea light candles, placed in a foil lined
tea light personal space heater, crafts, hvac, repurposing upcycling
Jeremy Dixon

• Kent

I don't understand why this would be any warmer than just burning the 4 candles on their own.

• Terry Lynn Baylor

Because when the terra-cotta absorbs the heat from the candles it creates a radiant heat in the room

• Cooper

does it have to be tea candles or can you use larger ones

• Gypsy

TERRICATA HOLDS HEAT . IT GETS HOT AND THE LARGER ONE OVER THE TOP CAUSEES THE HEAT TO DISPERSE OUT , IT DOESN'T HEAT A ROOM BUT IT WILL WARM FEET AND HANDS HAS TO BE CLOSE . CAREFUL

• Gloria
    30 minutes ago

Could you melt some wax and add wicks to the loaf pan so you’re not constantly lighting tea lights?

• Lorriane Martin

Gonna try this with large terocota pot for sun room to keep plants alive wish me luck

• Barbi

This can work in a small enclosed porch & a sm garage. Helps keep a chill out. Try a heavy aluminum lined roasting pan with charcoal burning and a larger Terracotta pot on top. All rested on top of cinder blocks. Midwest living in the winter, we tend to get creative to stay warm. 😉💂‍♀️💂‍♂️Stay safe n warm.