Feeling Proud! Just Wanted to Share My DIY Washi Tape

+8
I love fabric washi tape. I made some of my own a few years back but it wasn't really much of a success story and so it has been about 5 years before I tried it again. I ordered some fabric off of Spoonflower and I received a thank you from the designer. Have you ever bought fabric and gotten a thank you from the person that designed the artwork! So cool! I really loved that! You can find her here... www.spoonflower.com/profiles/crystal_walen She has some really awesome designs! Perfect for custom Hometalk fabric projects.

Is any one interested in seeing a tutorial on fabric washi tape?
e feeling proud just wanted to share my diy washi tape
Super sticky backed burlap washi tape...  Make sure you know where you want it because there isn't any repositioning with this particular DIY tape!
I ordered some fabric off of Spoonflower to make some customized fabric washi tape to give to some friends as thank you gifts. The mini clipboard is from Michaels.