Copper Kitchen Organizer

$10

As you know we have been busy transforming our zest quarters office space into a homey and organized atmosphere. From the floor to the ceiling there really is not a wall or space we have not yet zested. Yet when we look around we still see TONS of projects! I guess it’s a solid problem to have when you have a DIY blog I love that when you function in a space long enough you can often have the space speak to you and see it’s needs. What our little galley kitchen is screaming to us is- storage!! (and organization, ehm) But don’t the two go hand in hand? We are gonna bust out an adorable and trendy copper storage and kitchen organizer today….

Photo Cred: Anya McInroy
Supplies:
  • Plank of wood
  • Stain (optional)
  • Drill/screws
  • Copper pipe clasps
First cut a piece of wood to the length you desire- or heck if you don’t want to cut the wood maybe you have some cool barn wood or scrap fencing laying around? I had this stained piece of fence board I had leftover from another project.
Next measure and mark out where you want all your organizers to hang.
Grab your drill and get to attaching the pipe clasps.
I can't wait for the finished product! I really love the copper against the dark stain!
If you have items that you need to organize that are bigger than the clasp stretch it out a bit with a gentle bend.
I used an old vanilla bean tube to create a little vase in the center
Loving the industrial copper look in this kitchen refresh project!!

xo,
Sam

Zest it Up

• JeanMarie Sullivan

Is the lettering something one can buy? Love the saying and the font!

• Lisas Rexstar

What ideas do you have for hanging these same items by the holes in the handles? Please don't say, "nails"!

• Gabrielle Falk

Call me pedantic, but aren't some of the 'hangers', not in alignment with the others? Personally. Cooking implements, that are stained with food and heat (and they all become stained, sooner rather than later), are far better off being left in a kitchen drawer. Sight unseen. If you wish to hang cooking tools, new is best, and best is unused.

• Trish F

If you are using this just for wall decor you have a point

However if you have a small kitchen then this is a brilliant idea. Well loved, used pieces make for wonderful decor and conversational pieces and this keeps things at your fingertips ready to stir that sauce up.