Bugs in Vent Light Fixture- help!

+4
All of a sudden we started seeing bugs in the vent light fixtures of our house. They are wingless and small I will attach a photo - we plan on calling exterminatera in morning . Anyone have any idea what it is??
q bugs in vent light fixture
  • Sharon Sharon on Apr 24, 2017
    From what I can see,,,,, looks like a carpenter ant. Get it taken care of they eat wood like a termite.
  • Clc22364921 Clc22364921 on Apr 25, 2017
    No it looks like termites I have carpenter ants.. Carpenter ants antenna are not straight up.. Google it .. It will show you pictures.. I called an exterminator, who had not idea what he was doing ....I ended up researching.. You will need to buy professional grade products.. Termidor will kill them..
    • Sharon Sharon on May 08, 2017
      I live in Oregon, I know what carpenter ants look like and have handled a large commercial attic fumigating due to carpenter ants. Hard to see on photo, looks larger than our termites.
  • Pennie1958 Pennie1958 on Apr 25, 2017
    thats a termite need to spray now
  • Kathy Howard Kathy Howard on Apr 25, 2017
    Go to the local hardware/ garden supply store and buy Termite and carpenter ant killer by Bonide 1 treatment last up to 5 years. Used and never had a problem again also this is concentrated so buy a sprayer it will anything even dreaded stink bugs.

• Robert  Wilson Robert Wilson on Jul 22, 2017
    It looks like a termite. It may also possible that there can be a huge termite infestation, which cannot be treated with just a spray. To avoid the risk you must go with the pest control service once. A friend of mine has just got a pest control spraying with the help of rodent control Elk Grove (http://pinnaclepest.com/elk-grove-pest-control-service-center/ ) team. You can also contact the suitable professional who you think you can afford and will give the best outcome.