How do I remove iodine from a pants?

+4
I think I'll throw this in the trash because the stain is near the right pocket.
  • Cori Widen Cori Widen on Apr 23, 2017
    Before you give up on it - flush a LOT with cold water, and then wash as usual but WITHOUT bleach, because bleach can actually set the stain. Good luck!!
  • When I stain stuff that I can't fix, yes it happens, I just then use them as my "messy project" clothes and use till they are worn out. Or cut up and use for other projects.
  • Bob Onitt Bob Onitt on Apr 24, 2017
    you might try a can of pepsi dumped directly into normal wash used to work on mechanics overalls really actually cleaned them removed grease ,and other fluid stains even the red hydraulic fluid,might work on iodine no promises
  • ANGELA FORESTEIRE DUPONT ANGELA FORESTEIRE DUPONT on Apr 25, 2017
    TRY USING DAWN (THE BLUE ONE) LET IS SIT THERE AND THEN WASH. YOU CAN ALSO TRY SPRAYING HYDROGEN PEROXIDE IF THAT DOEN'T WORK.
  • Mindy Mindy on Apr 26, 2017
    soaking a folded paper with hydrogen peroxide, place over spot, put pieve of plastic wrap over that and a can on top to weight it down. May need to leave overnight.
  • Thodoris Panagopoulos Thodoris Panagopoulos on Apr 27, 2017
    THANK YOU
    Thank you