Desiree G
Desiree G
  • Orlando, FL

DIY Farmhouse Style Wall Decor

When I purchased these little wire baskets from Hobby Lobby for $2.50 each, I wasn't sure what I was going to use them for. They are small but so cute and cheap. I love hanging flowers on the wall so, why not put flowers in them. I kind of want to do a lot of these and hang them staggered all over a wall somewhere in my house! Like 20-30 of them...hehe
diy farmhouse style wall decor
You can fine where I got the rest of my supplies on my blog:
http://camelotartcreations.blogspot.com/2017/04/diy-farmhouse-wall-decor.html
diy farmhouse style wall decor
diy farmhouse style wall decor
diy farmhouse style wall decor
I used some jute twine to tie the glass jars inside the wire basket. Added some faux tulips and hung them up!
diy farmhouse style wall decor
These will be going in our guest bathroom once I'm finished updating it a little. These  are small, about 10"x2" so, they are perfect for small walls. Very delicate and not over powering on a small wall.
diy farmhouse style wall decor
diy farmhouse style wall decor

• Metal
  • Glass
Desiree G

• Christy P

I just love these !!!! I think I'm going to try an put some lights are candles in some like these ..I have some a little like these that I'm gonna try with .have had for some time now didn't know what to do ..an now I do !!! Thank you so much for sharing..an u did a great job with yours ..xoxo Christy. 💘

• Tgf13317788

I have some nice green thin olive oil bottles and wanted to put dried flowers in them and attach them to the wall. Couldn’t figure out a good way to do it-thanks so much for your idea!!!