Tip:Grout Cleaner

+3
Wanted share the best grout cleaner I've tried yet! HYDROGEN PEROXIDE! Spray it on the grout. Let it set for a minute or two. Then take a hard toothbrush and start scrubbing. Then wipe grout with a clean, wet towel. Grout comes out 99% cleaner! πŸ‘πŸΌ
t grout cleaner
Sprayed and saturated grout.
  • Hillela G. Hillela G. on Apr 24, 2017
    Wow! That's awesome, thanks!!
  • Lise De Carufel Lise De Carufel on Apr 24, 2017
    Good exactly what I needed
  • Cori Widen Cori Widen on Apr 25, 2017
    That's quite a difference! Thank you for sharing! I just posted about grout issues
  • Meme Meme on May 05, 2017
    just what I needed to know and will try it asap thanx
  • Kelly Condie Thompson Kelly Condie Thompson on May 06, 2017
    You can also use a paste of baking soda and clorox and a toothbrush to scrub it clean. Just remember to get up all the grit after you've cleaned it. It is amazing how white your grout can be. It can completely change the look of your floor. As I see it, when we mop a tile floor with a mop and bucket, the dirty water from the bucket just soaks into the grout and we end up making the floor dirtier that when we started. I think we need to do a small patch, rinse the mop with clear water and start again with clean water to keep it clean or we are just spreading dirt around and around.
  • Carmen Carmen on May 06, 2017
    I have very shiny floor tiles and don't use a mop. I use a steamer mop to keep them shiny and the grout cleaner longer.