How can I repurpose scrap blocks of wood?

+4
Thank you!
  • Janet Pizaro Janet Pizaro on Apr 24, 2017
    How big are they?
  • Valerie Jennison Valerie Jennison on Apr 24, 2017
    I made them into crafts... pretty pumpkins in the fall and snowmen at winter. Santa
    pretty pumpkins in the fall, snowmen and santa
  • Melissa Melissa on Apr 24, 2017
    I have seen people stack them together, kind of like a Jenga puzzle, and then use them as candleholders. If you have enough, you could turn them on a side and then arrange then attractively, securing with glue or nails on the side and make a one-of-a-kind piece of art.
  • Jennifer | CrazyDiyMom Jennifer | CrazyDiyMom on Apr 24, 2017
    You can also paint or stain them and then add sayings to them and give them as gifts. I do most of mine with my printer and contact paper - so easy! Here's the link if you want to learn how to do them: http://www.hometalk.com/28607573/diy-easy-rustic-farmhouse-style-wood-sign
  • Kit Kit on Apr 24, 2017
    Sand, stain or paint and letter words or sayings on them. Depending upon their thickness they can stand alone , add a hanger or the back or drill and thread with twine, ribbon or wire.
  • John John on Apr 24, 2017
    Here is what i did with my extra scrap wood i made a nautical lamp post with solar lights and now every body has scrap wood and wants me to make them one