DIY Bathroom Sign

$25

My husband Mike and I recently finished up remodeling our remodeled bathroom. Horrible, right? You think you’re done with a project, but then you realize that it’s just not what you’re looking for. However, in our defense it was the first room when we moved into our current home that we “fixed”. Why? Because it was bright pink. Yeaaa…. need I say more? It had to go, and let’s be honest, our first attempt was a quick job. However, you know what’s even quicker to make? This DIY Bathroom Sign that I’m going to show you how to create all by yourself.
And that’s no lie! This sign is so ridiculously easy to put together you’re going to wonder why you haven’t been making signs like this for the past few years or months or whatever.
It’s really that simple!
So, as you can see, there’s a little bit of space above my toilet in my recently remodeled, remodeled bathroom. Isn’t that fun to say?
Say it with me…. remodeled, remodeled bathroom.
Ok, now 5x really fast! ;)
First things first, download this week’s Favorite Freebie Friday So Fresh  & So Clean SVG Cut File, and put that bad boy into your Silhouette Studio to be cut out on your Silhouette CAMEO. If you need help with this particular step head on over to this tutorial that will assist you with sorting it all out.
NOTE: It's so hard to calculate the time and cost with a project like this. Why? Because I'm using a leftover piece of 1/2" cabinet grade plywood that I had on hand (a whole sheet is about $25-30). Then, I always paint my signs several days, if not a whole week, prior to making the signs to allow it to cure. Not to mention, I make a lot of my signs with leftover paint from other projects. So... when I say this project takes an hour I'm really only calculating the time it takes me to a.) cut out the stencil, apply the stencil, paint the stencil, and then removing it.
Loving this project? Check out the full tutorial at the link below! Psstt... it even includes a video tutorial as well ;)

LZ @The Summery Umbrella

• Spe3341445

This is a really cool sign, and I love your style!
    Is that a curtain hanging next to the toilet? You are a brave woman!
    • LZ @The Summery Umbrella

Thank you!! You know... I never though of it as a brave choice. I honestly just wanted a pretty way to dress up the window and wall. They've been up for about a year now, and so far... so good ;)