Kathy Henke
Kathy Henke
  • Medford, WI

Tiny Bathroom Storage

Found these baskets at Hancock Fabrics for 3.60 each. My husband built me this storage shelf out of wood that was left over from a different project. Now I can keep all my things organized and keep everything tucked away neatly and discreetly in our very tiny second bathroom. (the bathroom in our camper is bigger than this one so storage was needed!) Now I can't wait to paint and put in the flooring and trim. Total cost: about $35.00
This little piece of wall was really the only space available for storage.  I was using a plastic shelf here but it was an awkward fit, impossible to keep clean, and fell apart if you pulled a drawer out wrong.
This little piece of wall was really the only space available for storage. I was using a plastic shelf here but it was an awkward fit, impossible to keep clean, and fell apart if you pulled a drawer out wrong.
I bought the eight smaller baskets in purple and couldn't bear to see this one larger basket there by itself.  It turned out to be the perfect size for towels.  The bathroom scale tucks nicely under this shelf.
I bought the eight smaller baskets in purple and couldn't bear to see this one larger basket there by itself. It turned out to be the perfect size for towels. The bathroom scale tucks nicely under this shelf.
Handles on the sides of the baskets make them easy to use. One larger towel basket and eight smaller baskets give me plenty of storage space.

• SK on Elderberry

Such a brilliant sue of space. sk

• Polly Zieper

I have a TINY bathroom with 12-15 " on either side of the toilet, you've given me an idea, thanks!I think I'll head out to goodwill and Sal. Army to see if I can get some kind of very narrowshelves for 1 or both sides of the toilet, and if I find something,I'll look for baskets to hide our unmentionables!