Kevin
Kevin
  • Syracuse, NY
Asked on Apr 26, 2017

How Would I Replicate a Living Room Interior From 1980?

Gale O'NealLINDASbrauer2
+4

I'm not sure what to do please help?

q how would i replicate a living room interior from 1980 and 1990
I haven't started anything because I haven't gotten any ideas
  • Pam Cooper

Google 1980's Living Room IMAGES for color and style ideas.
  • Judy Ferrell

Go online and check for decorating sites, like on HGTV. Then ask for ideas. Also, local libraries should have a decorating section that will give you ideas. And sometimes local decorating schools will help.
  • Mindy

Resale shops, flea markets and yard sales should provide plenty of low cost furniture and knick knacks. Look at your old family photos for what rooms looked like back then.
  • Rita Hendricks

Find a picture of what you like & just duplicate it on your budget, there used to be a home improvement show like this.
  • Sbrauer2

Better Homes and Gardens resently did an article online with comparison pictures of living rooms for each decade. There was one cover showing the 80s.
  • LINDA

Use lots of OAK Furniture.....
  • Gale O'Neal

It is according to what style you are going for to make that decision. 1980s version of modern? classic? country? Country French? Once you decide, as previously noted by others, go on line and search images of 1980s style(type) bedrooms. Pick one you like and then replicate. Hope that helps.