Asked on Apr 26, 2017

Welcome Sign

Willy boy 64Sandra AllenNaomie Moore aka baileyanddaisey, Castaic CA
+6

made this for a gift. If I made them to sell how much would you think?
I found this on Pinterest and made my own and this one as a gift. If I made them to sell what do you think I could list them for?
  • Msl548153

i would sell it for $20.00 or $25.00
  • BusterHp

I would say $20 for sure. Super cute! You did a great job
  • Love it! I suggest $20. My girlfriend and I have a rule - must be $20 or less or we make it ourselves.
  • Sandra Allen

Good advice. The "experts" say note the cost of material, your time at a reasonable rate, then double it. I have made things for 1.00 and it took 30 minutes to make so I charged 5.00. I make smaller things as I have always believed 'fast nickles are better than slow quarters". Another good idea is to find something similar on line and see what they are charging.
    This is very cute. I wish you the best.
    • Crystal

Thank you Sandra for your comments and advice. I appreciate your help, every bit helps
  • Willy boy 64

20$ to 25$ and if you use special type of wood you can rise the prices.
    • Crystal

Thank you Willy Boy for your advice  . Right now I'm just using scrap lumber and repurposing lumber from an old deck.