Ilan Davidovics
Ilan Davidovics
  • Teaneck, NJ
Asked on Apr 27, 2017

How can I improve my work desk? Right now it is too plain!

Naomie Moore aka baileyanddaisey, Castaic CAHillela G.Thea Osborne/ That Sweet Tea Life
+4

q how can i improve my work desk right now it is too plain
  • Aryeh

You can add a pen holder, or candy dish, or both, but be careful not to make it too cluttered!
    , Creative DIY pen holder toilet paper roll and pipe cleaners, Cute candy dish
  • Shui Haber

You can get some of the following items:
    1. Fishbowl
    2. Plant
    3. An Accesories Organizer

Likewise, you can get some whiteboard paint and spray on the desk giving you a convenient and accesible writing surface.

• Rachel

Add a cup for pens, photo of your family and a plant of some sort. This will add color and personality :)
  • I love adding a piece of glass over the top! You can put photos under that or even paint the underside to look like seaglass or something else awesome!
  • Hillela G.

I have little dinosour friends to give my desk some cheer!
  • I always vote for photos of family friends and pets. Next a plant ot two, then desk accessories and, if your office allows, things that make you smile or are goofy . . . 👀