Asked on Apr 27, 2017

I live in an apartment & the management has not updated the cabinets!

WilliamJaney B.Janet Pizaro


They are pressed board and actually "fuzzy" around all the edges. Management will not replace or fix. I am looking for something cheap that will make them look at least presentable.
5 answers
  • Judy Ferrell
    on Apr 27, 2017

    use push pins to cover with wallpaper or other paper. you can change it when you need to.
  • there is repositionable wall paper, too/
  • Janet Pizaro
    on Apr 27, 2017

    Will management allow to put anything on the cabinets,paint???
  • Janey B.
    on Apr 27, 2017

    Or contact paper. It's easily removed and it comes in lots of great patterns.
  • William
    on Apr 28, 2017

    Since your renting.....You can remove the "fuzzy" edges with a kitchen scrubby. Coat the edges with liquid starch. Use fabric and liquid starch to cover the doors. Whether you choose a pattern or solid. Soak the fabric in the starch. Wring it out and place over the doors like wallpaper. Use your hands and anything plastic, like a credit card, to smooth it out. Can easily be peeled off without damage. Cover you countertop to protect it from drips.
Your comment...