Sunny afternoon project

+5
I would like to know what everyone's favorite way of spending sunny afternoon. It can be during the week or on the weekend. I have so many that I'll just mention one or two.
e sunny afternoon project
  • Sue Peet Sue Peet on Apr 27, 2017
    One of my favorites is taking photos of flowers then I try to sit down in my art studio and draw that flower or another one.

• A sunny afternoon is heaven! Out in the yard with the pets and me with my hands in the dirt! Repot something, pick a few weeds, wash the dogs, sip homemade lemonade and think about what delicious meal I can prepare with what may be available in my garden or fridge . . . Make a mini garden for a gift, paint something. It has been ultra windy and hot (what a combo!), by me for a week now and I hope it dies down soon! If I have a plant left alive I will be surprised, the wind has whipped off a lot of my figs and they are flying through the air like little green bombs. Dogs not too happy about it either. Fingers crossed! 🌻

• Katholc Katholc on Apr 27, 2017
    Depending on how I feel I either go out in the yard with the dog and play fetch in between moving pots and plants around or I work on one of my craft projects. I'm currently building a coffee table, a wall plaque and a bar. They are all in different stages from almost finished to finished and waiting to be hung.

• Marsha Marsha on Apr 28, 2017
    Either doing something physical working in the yard or totally relaxing with my feet in the sand at the beach

• Grace Merrells Grace Merrells on Apr 28, 2017
    Sitting on the verandah reading, doing some craft or following which plane is which on my iPad app. We live next to an airport.

• C.B. C.B. on Apr 28, 2017
    If not working on a project...I'm fly fishing!

• Doreen Kennedy Doreen Kennedy on Apr 28, 2017
    I like to work in my flower and vegetable gardens while keeping an ear and eye out for different backyard birds.

• Katherine Anne Katherine Anne on Apr 29, 2017
    Sunny days are my happy days! I feel like I'm getting "permission", with the beautiful weather, to take out projects and paint them in the yard or begin standing on an unloved piece of furniture on on the back porch or in the garage. It makes me feel like I can accomplish anything! I also like having my dog with me and sometimes just sitting on the back porch talking to a friend I haven't spoken with in a long time. Sunny Days Make Me Feel really excited and creative. I thrive on those days!!!!