Hide That Ugly Gap With This DIY Laundry Table, Just $85

$85

There is a serious flaw in the design of washing machines and dryers. I am not claiming I know how to fix this flaw. But one day, someone will figure it out. Until then, we will have to handle it ourselves. What’s the flaw? It’s that huge, laundry-eating, eyesore of a gap behind the machines. It’s an 8-inch deep abyss at my house and it taunted me every time I walked by.
This gap had to go. It was an eye sore and a sock and key eater.
Nothing that my Ryobi circular saw and a little imagination can't fix.

I love this new folding station. It's a great place to put decor to dress up a boring laundry room too. And my husband loves throwing his keys here. AND the best part, no more ugly gap and machine tops to make the space feel ugly.
Our washer and dryer are in the middle of the laundry room. So, we couldn't just hang a shelf on the wall. I needed to build a table.
The 12" high boards connecting the legs on each side add extra stability and strength to the high legs.
I love this new folding station. It's a great place to put decor to dress up a boring laundry room too. And my husband loves throwing his keys here. AND the best part, no more ugly gap.

Mix of 1x4's, 1x3's for table top

Stephanie Abbott