Asked on Apr 30, 2017

What's the easiest way to clean white grout in the bathroom?

Eleanor RismanLorraine DeBaptisteTeri
+3

What is the easiest way to clean white grout in a tiled bathroom floor?

www.hometalk.com/2122723/cleaning-grout-with-homemade-grout-cleaner
  • Deb

Use Clorox toilet cleaner with bleach. Squeeze on grout, let sit 10 minutes. Wearing rubber gloves, scrub with toothbrus. Let sit another 5 minutes. Mop or wipe up. Did it this past weekend. My 27-year old grout looks brand new. Miracle! (I've tried other recommended grout cleaner with no results)
  • Http://gooch8@comcast.net

Put bleach in a spray bottle. Spray the entire tile area. The next day wash the tiles down and wait about an hour with the shower doors open. Mix some white tile grout and spread it all over the tiles. Use a squeegee and sponge. Don't pack it to heavy. The next day rub the wall down with medium Brillo. Wash it own with the shower nozzle and your good for 5 years.

• Teri

I use Siftscrub and a toothbrush and it works great!
  • Lorraine DeBaptiste

Make a paste of baking soda & vinegar. Let sit for about 10 minutes and wipe off. If necessary, use a stiff brush in the spots that need more work, wash and rinse.
  • Eleanor Risman

Thanks. Going to try it as soon asI buy the Clorox,