I need ideas for Refrigerator storage

Gma KirkKatherine AnneD roach
+1

• Shoshana

This Hometalker did a darn good job organizing her fridge. Check it out! https//www.hometalk.com/25567481/under-20-dollar-tree-fridge-makeover
  • D roach

I find the shallow plastic boxes work well. I can pull out the boxes like a drawer and see what I have without having to sit on the floor and reach right to the back.
  • Katherine Anne

Completely translucent/ clear plastic bins,boxes or containers are what I have found. A to be the best. You can see right in them without opening them or haven't you moved one box or another to find out what's inside. It really does save you a lot of time that way and does not allow you to go bad, because you can see it at a glance.
  • Gma Kirk

I use clear plastic shoe boxes, with labels: salad dressings; condiment; jams & jellies; sauces; and leftovers. It encourages others to put things where they belong!