I'm building a She Shed. I'd like some Ideas for A Pathway to it.

Marrianne RudyKatherine Anne

• Katherine Anne

devWhat about making Stepping Stones yourself? Take an old round/square metal cake pan ,some quick set concrete, Pam cooking spray and some and beautiful embellishments and personalize your Stepping Stones to match your private Oasis. Prior to pouring the concrete in the cake pan, spray that round cake pan, just as you would for a cake, and then you can use beautiful embellishments... Like glass stones, pretty rocks, jewelry,... The list goes on.... And take those items and put them in the bottom of the cake pan facing the metal part of the cake pan. Next you want to make your concrete mix and pour it into the pan. When you have gotten it exactly the thickness that you prefer, take the cake pan with you Embellishment & concrete and hit it on the hard ground, several timesso that it levels out out a bit and gets rid of air bubbles. Let it sit, cure and dry... according to the concrete directions. Once dry, pop it out.. you will now have one,of hopefully several,stepping stones... that arebeautiful and are cohesive with your she shed.
  • Marrianne Rudy

I love the look of odd shaped path stones with live moss planted between them. An old world look thats beautiful. Shrubs and bushes outlining this path is great too.