My dog is killing or grass with his urine front and backyard!!!

Miss PickyElga RayJennifer | CrazyDiyMom
+2

Welcome to the dog world and summer. You can try hosing off the urine immediately after. Stale beer has been mentioned to use if you cannot hose down right away. Applying Lime to neutralize your soil may also help.
  • Bulldog

I found that if you spay or neuter your dog it seems to help alot . Also is seems female urine is worse for some reason
  • Jennifer | CrazyDiyMom

We trained our dogs to go in a certain area of that yard we laid mulch down in. It took about 2 weeks of taking them out on the leash to the certain spot and then a few more weeks going out with them to make sure they went in the right spot. Now I don't even have to watch them - they know where to go. Was the best thing we did for our yard!
  • Elga Ray

Did you try the spray? There is a spray specifically for dogs and cats to keep them off your plants, shrubs and trees.
  • Miss Picky

You might have to walk your dog on a leash. That way he can pee on wooden poles and concrete curbs and other places where damage won't show. And please bring a plastic bag along to pick up his poop. So others don't have to see it or step in it. Lots of responsibility owning a dog, it takes effort and work to walk them 3 or 4 times a day. That's why I have cats!! ^..^ ^..^ ^..^