Linda Abate
Linda Abate
  • Nashua, NH

Where can I get Mason jar accessories?

Linda AbatePam LindauSuzanne
+13

I love the ideas that people come up for using mason jars. My question to all of you reading this is: where can you purchase the different types of covers for them, such as a cover to hold toothbrushes, to use as a shaker, etc.
Thanks for any assistance.
Linda
  • Amazon, Walmart, Target, some grocery stores, etc. - Google for locations in your area.
  • Allen Rosenbaum

Go to the following site http://www.freshpreserving.com they have many accessories just like you described

Some craft stores cary accessories for that. Joanne,AC Moore,Michaels,Hobby Lobby.If you do not havelock Amazon pretty much sells it all.
  • Cathy

Got mine thru Factory Direct Craft, online.
  • Roanne

Michael's has mason jars in different sizes and unusual lids. They can be seen on their website.
  • Katherine Anne

Simply enter the words "mason jar toothbrush cover" and/ or "mason jar soap dispenser cover'" in the Google search field, and you will discover more than enough suppliers mason jar specialty top s... including Amazon.
  • Linda Abate

Katherine: Thank you so much for your response to my mason jar question.
    I certainly am going to check this out. Again, I appreciate your input.
    Linda
  • Linda Abate

Roanne: Thanks for the info. I have actually checked the store itself, along with A.C. Moore Craft Store and Hobby Lobby and they had only jars. I will check the website, as I did not even think of it. Thanks again for responding.
  • Linda Abate

Thank you everyone for your answers to my mason jar dilema. I have tried the above stores and only was able to find jars. I will try some of these other suggestions. Appreciate your comments.
    Linda
  • Cdog1942

If you have these stores in your state, try Blain's Farm & Fleet or Rural King. Probably any other kind of farm/home supply store would have what you need.
  • Teri

I would try amazon .com or even Hobby Lobby
  • Linda Abate

Thanks for the info. We do not have Blains, but I did find them on google.
    Thank you.
    Linda
  • Linda Abate

Teri: Thanks for your info. I did check Amazon and they have them, but I have a Hobby Lobby not too far from home, so I will try them.
    Linda
  • Suzanne

Any craft or hobby store..also garage sales are a good place to check out.
  • Pam Lindau

The soaker tops from grated cheese containers fit mason jars
  • Linda Abate

Suzanne: I have check all our craft stores in my area, and they carry only the jars. I went into Michael's yesterday, and I was told I was not the only one looking for these. I was able to find at Amazon.
    Linda