Gee L
Gee L
  • Lakeland, FL

What's the name in of this vine?

LINDAVic22463587FL
+4

I've had this for a couple of years. This is the first time it has bloomed! Thanks in advance
q what s the name in of this vine
q what s the name in of this vine

Is this outside from your picture it is hard to tell. What is you location?
  • Cindy

orange trumpets? Trumpet vine or hummingbird vine watch out that will grow like mad!
  • Ter21569094

This is a succulent. Called a Hoya. The Wax Plant. After they bloom do not cut the spurs the flowers bloom on because the will continue to make flowers on them. This is one of my favorite succulents. It thrives on neglect. It likes its roots to be in tight spaces. If its blooming then it loves the spot that it is growing in and will thrive there for a very long time. If you would like to root a piece all you need to do it place it in a glass of water and it will make roots. Enjoy it. I have always loves the flowers they feel like velvet.
  • Kathy Myers

Your plant is a Hoya.
  • FL

To me it looks like the flowers are unopened Mountain Laurel buds. But your greenery looks more like a vine than a bush. maybe a variation of a trumpet vine? See if this site rings any bells: http://dhsplants.wikispaces.com/trumpet_vine1
    Good luck!
  • Vic22463587

Victor

It is a Hoya, Likes African violet plant food, and soil. clay pot w/good drainage
  • LINDA

ITS HOYA..I HAVE A SAMON COLOERED ONE ..EASY TO MAKE BABIES...I'D LIKE TO TRADE ONE OF MINE FOR A LEAK OF YOURS..HOW DO WE GO ABOUT DOING THIS?? LINDA