Debbie
Debbie
  • North Palm Beach, FL

HELP. Need ideas for glass front door.

Tam19744081WilliamBeth Shorts
+3

Need privacy ideas for front door that is glass and facing busy street. Thanks
  • there are lots of frosted peel and stick products. But have you seen this spray paint, works really well. as long as you don't rent:
    q help need ideas for glass front door

Home Depot sells privacy window film in rolls that you can cut to size your windows.
  • Grandmaquilts

Modge Podge. Put it on in a swirling pattern. Will distort image- put still let light in. I believe it can be removed later with a glass scraper. Try first on old picture frame.
  • Beth Shorts

Home Depot sells some lovely privacy window films in all sorts of patterns. I used a stained glass window film on my bathroom window, which faces the front of the house. It's simple to remove if you ever decide to move.

Translucent Contact Paper (all kinds of patterns), frosted paint like Elizabeth suggests. Love the Mod Podge idea from Grandmaquilts.
  • Tam19744081

I really like the frosted glass spray that Elizabeth suggested because you can layer it to the desired effect. We had a bathroom window that faced the street and it worked perfectly.