Design for a Small Living Room

+17
I have a very narrow (20 feet x 10 feet) living room, and I don't know how to furnish it! At the moment, it only holds a piano (5 feet x 3 feet). It is the first room one enters in my home, so I want to make it look nice! But the room also serves as the pathway to the main parts of our home - the kitchen and the family room. I am thinking of maybe adding a small couch and a chair or two. And maybe a narrow coffee table. I have been thinking of maybe getting the Paidge sofa from West Elm. Any suggestions would be appreciated! This link shows my room and my dilemma: http://momhomeguide.com/2013/10/10/living-room-ideas/
q design for a small living room, home decor, living room ideas, View of my living room with the piano the rocking chair is just to the left the door that leads to the kitchen
View of my living room with the piano -- the rocking chair is just to the left the door that leads to the kitchen
q design for a small living room, home decor, living room ideas, Another view of my home s living room looking toward the front window
Another view of my home's living room -- looking toward the front window
q design for a small living room, home decor, living room ideas, The stairway that flanks the living room and leads from the front door to the upstairs
The stairway that flanks the living room and leads from the front door to the upstairs.